Dotne Home Care LLC is on the lookout for qualified caregivers who are capable of giving assistance to our clients in their home. We strive our best effort to maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life.
We are looking for skilled, reliable, and professional caregivers.
To apply, you must have at least 1 year of Home Care Aide or be a Certified Nursing Assistant. As a licensed Home Care Agency, all of our caregivers must maintain active registration with the Washington Aide Registry to be eligible for employment.
We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling (per diem or full-time status)
Benefits of the team:
- Flexible hours in many different cities
- Great pay
- Weekend shift differential for hourly shifts
- Supporting staff that care
Minimum Job Requirements:
- CNA or HCA certification
- Fluent in English and good communication skills
- Reliable transportation to shifts
- Ability to pass a background test